RED 360 | Pivot-RP Funding Opportunities and Profiles
Pivot-RP is a University of Utah searchable database purchased by the VPR Office. Pivot-RP is used to identify funding opportunities and view scholarly profiles. It is freely available to all faculty, staff, and students at the University. Participants will learn:
- how to set up researcher profile and/or claim profile
- how to search Pivot for funding opportunities
- how to locate/network with researchers with common research interests
- how to set up alerts and get help
- tips and strategies for graduate students, new faculty at Utah, experienced researchers, and research administrators.
This training will take asynchronously as well as in courses that can be arranged for small groups and departments. Please contact either Nena, Lorelei, or Alfred for group or department training.
At the conclusion of this class, you should be able to:
- Set up your research profile and/or claim your profile
- Search Pivot-RP for funding opportunities in three different ways
- Locate/network with researchers with common interests
Audience: All Faculty & Staff
Duration: Approximately 2 hours