RED 401 | Proposals: How to Prepare and Submit
Participants will learn how to plan for and write a competitive grant proposal, and
how the Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) provides assistance throughout the submission
and review process.
Part 1 of the presentation will address aspects of grantsmanship, including:
- responding to a funding opportunity announcement,
- understanding the funding agency's review process,
- planning a proposal development timeline,
- using a step-by-step approach based on the research aims, and
- writing to win reviewer support.
Part 2 of the presentation will explain why proposals must be submitted through the Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP), what role Grants and Contracts Officers serve in the process, and why University and sponsor compliance is critical for success.
This class is only offered live:
- To register for a live class, please click here.
Erin Johnson, Ph.D.
College of Nursing
Grants & Contract Manager